Our volunteers provide a variety of help. If you have a skill, talent, interest, or passion, please contact us to see if we can find a fit for you. The best way to get involved is by caring directly for a foster family and a child in foster care in their home. We do this through a process called Care Communities.
How to Become a Volunteer
1. Inquiring about volunteering? - email us at email@example.com
2. Fill out a volunteer application and turn it into our office or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. BCI/FBI Fingerprinted Background Check: Call Shelley or email her to schedule a time to come in and complete it. Bring Social Security Card and Driver's License.
4. Email Elisha to schedule a time for volunteer orientation.
5. Download and complete the following paperwork and turn it into the office or email to email@example.com